Monday, June 24, 2013

Reminiscent Of Old Books

If this may be the last of my days, if the last it be
The last...
I will drink my tea and smoke my pipe, religiously
To the saddest music I know...
And love everyone I love just a deeply and as strong
As the world I am sinking from...
Ignoring you cold, to the hand I can't touch...

Monuments seem larger at night
And eyes see gray in lines of heartbreaks and lust gone.
Less distinguished are the letters now,
Reminiscent of old books...
We belong together if not just by words we share...
B u t  H o w e v e r 
T h a t   M a y  N e v e r  B e . . . 
No one wins, no one's failure... 
And I can't live to not speak or sleep with memories of awakening...

((DYING.))

H e a r  T h e m  I n  W h i s p e r s
K n o w  M y  P r a y e r  T o  C o n t i n u e  L i v i n g...
I s  J u s t  A  P r a y e r . . .

F A L L , F A L L , FA L L
F A L L , F A S T E R , A S L E E P.

GRACIOUSNESS 

Wind will carry me through this tortured romance
One sign of weakness and back into the heartfelt pages...

(Back into the silent patient
Looking to cope what cannot be healed in one day)

NO TOMORROW 

You wear the cross around your neck to symbolize faith
But still... what some indescribable things happened
Was so strangely seen... by someone. by calm eyes
NOT ME.

But still... what some indescribable things happened
Was so strangely seen...

We search for and we believe for
Unknowing.


Monuments seem larger at night
And eyes see gray in lines of heartbreaks and lust gone.
Less distinguished are the letters now,

Reminiscent of old books...

No comments:

Post a Comment