Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Mindful


N o t h i n g   I s   T h e   S a m e

The soil, the earth...upon the tress 
Looking back through the then, ordinary leaves...
The symbol of a heart to heart, 
The reel to reel... 
Left to reasons though many of us don't question
Don't have the curiosity to read them 

A l l   A r o u n d  

The ghosts
The past... 
The haunted
Devoured 

Balance the vessel. 

(My dream in the garden with you.)

... 

My clothes now robes 
My skin now callous
I held virtue 
Possesses only the most sentimental things.
Take nothing for granted 

B u t   I   A m   H u m a n   J u s t   T h e   S a m e .

I am dying slowing... 
But I feel there will never be enough to say 

N e v e r   B e   E n o u g h   T o   F e e l .

The symbol of a heart to heart, 
The reel to reel... 

... 

Just wanting to step away from the sun and see the shadows
Against the endless mystery  

J u s t  W a n t i n g  T o  S t e p  A w a y 
S e e  T h e  S h a d o w s   
T h e   M i n d f u l   P o e t r y

Looking back through the then, ordinary leaves...

N o t h i n g   I s   T h e   S a m e . 

No comments:

Post a Comment