Monday, June 10, 2013

The Illusion In His Eyes

Listening to my father play guitar...
From the room where God's presences was once there...
Strong when I was a born, looking up over the mirror 
To his reflection starring down on the earth
Like he had painted the reasons but had never shared 
The illusion in his eyes...

His feet, his palms... 

Each breath I breathe is stress and fear 
More and more 
The end is pressing... 
I hug my mother and smile as she explains the light.

The oval shaped light is the love of God.
It permeates your being like a sponge 
It soaks up all the things that are negative in your body
It heals, soothes and relieves all stress, anxiety, fear
It replaces it with possessive energy, 
Relaxes, brings happiness back inside. 

...

B e f o r e   T h e   N i g h t f a l l   O f   T h e  E a r t h  
M o s t l y   A s l e e p 
T h e   M i n d   A w a k e 
T o  A  B e a t i n g   H e a r t  O f   C o n f l i c t. 
 A n d  A  S o u l  T h at  L o n g s  T o  S e e 

T h e   I l l u s i o n   T h a t   H e   S e e s . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment