Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Softest Eulogy



T h e   J i l t   O f   M y   H e a r t 

Alter the mind, distill me from reality 
Arrive at the door... the gates of my release 
Please leave a trail of ashes
Leaves of muti-colored beauty   
As heaven rests the softest eulogy...
F e a r  A w a y . . .

T h e   J i l t   O f   M y   H e a r t 

Live to suffer a certain amount... 
But none so far the very soul 
Now trap within the very soul 
For love and lust never united 
My voice runs out various poems from years of writing...

A songbird of the memories almost euphoric
Once you accept the fact that death is death 
And in someway we're all looking for a chance 
To make it meaningful...

T o   N o t   O v e r  T h i n k . 

But what if this is all there is? 
And I can't face the inner conflicts anymore, 
The hurting of others on my behalf 
The haunting tomorrow 
Of something I can't... 
Grasp. 

The chance of losing someone...  
Else...

To lose your hand over my hand in the rain? 
To have not even a pinch of the passion that defines me?
To turn my back on everything, everyone...? 
And the candles all seem to expose that certain level of darkness 
I had once felt in unison of months ago...

As heaven rests the softest eulogy...
F e a r  A w a y . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment