Friday, July 12, 2013

A Certain Sentiment.


Sleep will emerge, my friend. 
With dark brown eyes from beyond inner mercy. 
Don't think about tomorrows.
Live through the dark thoughts 
Waiting for peace... 
(And know that you're not alone. )
Dreaming of the full hearts 
Set in stone... a certain sentiment. 

No harmony bequeath these shallow breathes 
No moonlight beneath the hallow depths. 
As the monument corrodes...
From this quiet Churchyard 
And on my way home... 

For the sense of God. 

I purge your love, and with love and loss
I purge myself as well... 
Sleeping with gray eyes from beyond inner beauty 

Stain glass rearranged my face
To see something holy...
To feel a wind that was never there
Blow through me... 
And make the hair on my arm rise...  

Sleep will emerge, my friend. 
With dark brown eyes from beyond inner mercy. 
Don't think about tomorrow.
Live through the dark thoughts 
Waiting for peace... 
(And know that you're not alone. )
Dreaming of the full hearts 
Set in stone... a certain sentiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment