Thursday, July 18, 2013

Core Bottom

In a different time the passages spoke,
More clearly now as when the thoughts lead misleading. 
The rain fell with such poetic harmony 
You could barely notice the gray at all...
And the wind without a candle to burn out 
As the room to this day remains empty.

I know I'm not the same person anymore...
It's hard to gather around that...
Hadn't laughed in such a long time.
Since I trusted, I would do as they say.
Keep the peace and smile from showing. 
Cleverly, repress the world
Repress the worst... fear. 

You're not alone. 

It's not meant to be a struggle up here. 
No. 

Undo. 

...

So hard for those that love
But those that love will love on, it's all eternal;
Pain is felt from one branch of the tree 
Down to the core-
Bottom. 
And I know my heart will beat for you 
Just as long as I can fill the air inside me-
So hollow. 

No more fall from grace 
No lost soul to account for 
Benevolent in the wind, triumphant

The rain fell with such poetic harmony

... 

In a different time the passages spoke.  

You're not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment