Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Spirit I Was


I need you to find peace. 

Just in the amount of time 
To breath the thin air...
The village of aimless shadows 
F o o t s t e p s 
Here nor there...

The life sentence 
Arrival to the disillusion... 
Pressure of the mourning haunt
Close to the illusion, close to the despair 

F e a r  W a l k s 

Aware of my addictions  
No cover to hide from
The Arthur's restrictions... 

D o n ' t   L e a v e   M e   I n   T h e   D a r k. 

Every-time I think I'm close to the incense 
Close to the candles, the music, the prayer
Every-time I think I'm getting closer....
Light colour and sound burn out...

A n d   I   A m   H a r d l y   R e a l  

T h e   S p i r i t   I   W a s 

... 

C a n 't  Y o u   F e e l   M y   H e a r t   I s 
D y i n g . . . 

C r y i n g   W i t h o u t   A   T e a r  
J u s t   B r o k e n   U p   B o t t l e s   

O f   P i l l s  

F  r  a  g  m  e  n  t  s 

D i s s o l v e 

M E  F R O M  M E ? 

I D O N 'T  K N O W  W H O  Y O U  A R E  

A N Y M O R E 

...

But you need to find peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment