Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Full View

Take a step back...
This gravel road before this evening rise 
I n  F u l l  V i e w 
There is was and there it went to pass
And your still here... 
Kicking one stone to the otherside of this monument 

(A lonely hill.)

Like a landslide... (Where I was never real)
And shadows appeared in late summer rain 
R e d  S k i e s ...
Of a holy desertion or the coming of Christ. 

Lips tasted of sweet whine... 
And ashes 
So torn from the dust... 
Reminiscent of old books. 
And broken out into different pages...
Where words scattered and sheltered themselves

B a c k  I n t o  M y  H e a r t  A g a i n . 

FOREVER APART OF MY OUL. 

Difficult to read...
But the same sorry sadness always finds the ink in the end. 

M e m o r i e s  A r e n 't  D e a d  

And my cat won't stop holding her paw out to me...
Within her eyes I can see that life will always be 

L o v e d  & C o m p l e t e 

Take a step back...

P e a c e  B e  W i t h  Y o u 

I n  F u l l  V i e w 

There is was and there it went to pass
And your still here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment