Monday, July 15, 2013

Gently I Spoke


I'm a much more powerful person now
As I watch from the grave
Moonlight all encompassing
With the love of my life still in the past 
F r a g m e n t s 
O f   M i r r o r   I m a g e s . . . 
I can't see, nor hear... nor touch. 

But I sense the hallow garden 
As the light of some poet spills through
Difficult not to notice the virtue inside 
And the grace, that once was strong and all loving...
But when the door closed behind 
And the walls caved in towards me...
Those shaking hands wouldn't let go... 
Wouldn't let go

Wouldn't let go. 

So to me, gently I spoke... 

Trying to tell you or anyone 
That I may not be here much longer... 

But the words... the words 
Didn't come out. 

...

And the significance I thought was always years away...
Maybe in some fragment of my life. 
I've been searching with my camera... within a thought 
Written to myself, listening to music late at night. 
Or in the poring rain as I felt the deep inspiration flow through...
And the pure nature of why I'm here and have I done enough. 

I could die a thousand times over...
But I know I'd still wake up and be left with no answers. 
No strength that's not my own... 
Where can I find it? 
(No more pills... )
What altar is scared... 
Which doctor can I trust? 

If I'm not me. I'm not living...

M a y b e   I n   S o m e  F r a g m e n t   O f   M y   L i f e .

I'm a much more powerful person now
As I watch from the grave

No comments:

Post a Comment