Thursday, July 11, 2013

White Window

White Window
L i g h t
Spirit and ghost
A r e 
F o r e v e r   O n e 

(Hands at the table
Sitting by your side, on this side.
With the roses of my past and the golden chain of Mary
Resting near my heart, lie awake... since I lost my faith
Sitting by your side, on this side.
Hands are joined at the table....)

Spirit and ghost
A r e 
F o r e v e r   O n e 

N o w  W e  F e e l   T h e s e  E y e s  S o  S m a l l   B e h i n d   U s 

...

(Acceptance's and forgiveness's 
Are a part of what we want to believe 
W i l l  G r o w 
The doors are open now filling narrow... 
With dust and old pages left with so much to say... 
So little to offer... 
Mark the time, be free from the heartache  
With nowhere to go, no love to suffer over 

One last written breath...)

This isn't the way to leave the world
I n c o m p l e t e . 

T h i s   I s n 't   T h e   W a y   T o   L i v e . 

Spirit and ghost
A r e  
F o r e v e r  O n e 

White Window
L i g h t

Sitting by your side, on this side.
Hands are joined at the table....

...

N o w  T h e s e  E y e s  S o  S m a l l   B e h i n d   U s 



No comments:

Post a Comment