Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Behalf

Tell me what your feeling
I s  B l e s s e d
Hands below us as faith exits
((On a narrow rope...))
Tell me what your feeling
Is  B l e s s e d 

And let the rest of the fear  d i s s a p e a r 
F o r e v e r m o r e .

Tell me that the earth is not the only one
((Life after....))
Wandering the safe places don't feel safe anymore
Tell me the truth about your disaster 
Because I know it will unravel very soon.

As I reach for your hand below us...
Seems you pulled away from mine as the rose descended
As I fell through the hole in the ground...
Dizzy, lost and tumbling as the patterns of self-destruction
Turn to halo's for a crown

O n   My   B e h a l f . . .

Tell me what your feeling
I s  B l e s s e d
Hands below us as faith exits

Tell me what your feeling 
I s n 't  R e a l . 

No comments:

Post a Comment