Thursday, August 15, 2013

Derealization

A different kind of chill in the air 
Of something missing and something unfulfilling
Something evil, something holy... 
And the pain and the healing...
And the love and the hate  
And the prayer and the worship
And the name on the grave. 

The living, the dying 
The passionate, the scaring...

Pour your blood 
Bless this body 
S a c r i f i c e 
What you've earned 

Belong to me... 
Hold out your arms.

Bliss for grace. 

There are no secrets 
I share my words 
In case I die... 

I've wanted to leave
But only find peace in what is left behind. 

Who am I? 
Where did I depart from...?
The candle burned out and there was no flame to cover 
Fire has spread to the soul and the mind is panicked
Don't believe the drug...
And the withdrawal of ages... 

A different kind of chill in the air 
Of something missing and something unfulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment