Monday, August 26, 2013

Empty Church

Hallow sanctuary
Assumption of ghosts
(The October mists)
Reversing the air...

I am what I came for.
Holding keys to unlock the organ player 
Dust hits the light, a momentary bliss 
Drugs mix with pain like blue and violet blend 
The last lines of a poem never read before
We say out loud
I am what I came for.    

Lost all feeling in my hands and feet,
Lost something deeper, I can't be withdrawn from....
The fear that is at stake... evil
I AM HOLY,  I AM LOVE.
To fate's blue eternal

A disillusion effect-
From the light we pass through
I try envision iconic canvases 
Silver screens and motion pictures
Film, decades before I was ever born

Hallow sanctuary
Assumption of ghosts
(The October mists)
Reversing the air...


The last lines of a poem never read before
We say out loud
I am what I came for.     

No comments:

Post a Comment