Saturday, August 31, 2013

Immortal Binding


THERE IS NO SAVING ME FROM THIS?
I HAVE TO DIE FOR THIS? 

You're bible has dust on it...
And candle wax,
It's discarded on the floor...
Pages missing, words ignored. 
The binding is showing at the top...
And so are your scars. 

I  b l e e d , I ' m  f a l l i n g. 

Sometimes you can be so misleading...
Smile when all you want to do is curse the day
Take anything that kills you, faster...
I cannot bleed no more for this passion...
I will only amount to failure. 

...

I planned a family once...
3 children....
Elizabeth, Eleven, & Eve 
(A sweet romance,
Calm and tender
Like Chino and Diane) 

"How can I leave you now when you're already a part of me."  

I planned a family once...
Just wanted to dream. 

...

Sunlight is blinding when your still stuck in darkness 
Lord please...
May this not be all in vain.

Your bible has dust on it...

Maybe we're all trying to hard to be seen
To be loved, to be un-ordinary.

Maybe the light has a certain glow that makes you afraid.
Afraid to live 
Afraid to love... 
Afraid to suffer 
And fight for all that matters most.

BUT ARE THE LINES IN THE WAY?

IS THERE ANY SAVING ME FROM THIS?

DO I HAVE TO DIE FOR THIS?

I can only live one way...  

I m m o r t a l   B i n d i n g .

...

I  b l e e d ,  I ' m  f a l l i n g. 




No comments:

Post a Comment