Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lost Between

Melancholy won't stay the rain
And you won't doubt a thing I question
Walking on the outside safe from earth 
T h a t  S k y 
Or near the pier on sunrise T o m o r r o w 
Maybe just a look in the eyes...
Of things that got lost between.

The sound romancing...
Touching your lips with a sweet sent of a flower
Those words in our hands
As my palms reach the soil... 
You are beloved... in so many ways 

I am ghost. And yet I. Still feel pain...

H e r e 

Those words in your hands
As my psalms reach the soul 

Melancholy won't stay the rain
And you won't doubt a thing I question
Walking on the outside safe from earth 
(T h a t  S k y)
Or near the pier on sunrise T o m o r r o w 
Maybe just a look in the eyes...
Of things that got lost between... 

No comments:

Post a Comment