Thursday, August 22, 2013

On Mount Pleasant High

How can I make your eyes look more real
Like something painted from the bible 
That earth is pretend
Though I try to embrace it... 
As if something else is controlling me
I'm not processed...

Or fictitious...

I've just lost the will to live. 

On mount pleasant high 
With book in hand, my only way to share my life with you
By writing what is left of my mind fragmented, 
The turning of the scattered pages 
My vision is going through the tunnel white 
Rosary beads in palms of hands open up the gates 
I'm surely ready this wandering night
I will follow through... I will follow through 
The suicide of my broken heart 

Eternal soul. 

On mount pleasant high 

When all I want to do is say goodbye
To go home and sleep it off.
To see things the way they were 
And never leave this world... 

Without you. 

The magic is slipping away like the end of the book
Or ever seeing snow again
The eternal light of my heart is gone 
Numb to the ache only found in pill form
As I tolerate to much now, to much now unforgiving... 

On mount pleasant high 

I look outside my window and see the garden has grown
And as I cry my final tears in the storm
Just before the wakening of my second sun
The end is graceful like the joining of two hands together... 
Separating the distances 

If only written in a poem 

I promise you, there's nothing to be afraid of anymore.  

...

How can I make your eyes look more real
Like something painted from the bible 
That earth is pretend
Though I try to embrace it... 
As if something else is controlling me
I am processed...

I am fictitious...

Where on earth is there a place for me without fear? 

On mount pleasant high.

No comments:

Post a Comment