Monday, August 5, 2013

The Unknown

Beauty.... Love 
G r a c e 
Help me through this
Guide my way through uncertain times
The idea of tomorrows
And not waking up... 
Crippling fear and danger that's always been here
But never so immersed in my thoughts

It's seems selfish even somehow hollow... 
But I know I'm fading away
With only myself to blame... 
Or just the death that keeps haunting me
Fascinated me once looking above cemetery trees 
To be a part of the field and rest eternal...

Beauty... Love
F a i t h .
Help me through this
As I sink... 
Never knowing 
But falling into the unknown
Without the love that holds the roots to my tree 
On solid ground. 

Holding the hands of ghosts...
Slipping again and again... 
Don't want to know what it's like to be without everyone. 
So scared to think... 
What's left behind... 

As fear wins. 


Beauty.... Love 
G r a c e 
Help me through this

No comments:

Post a Comment