Monday, August 26, 2013

This My Garden

I miss you.
The sun setting between horizons 
Lost. 
I can't abuse myself anymore...
But I will;
Until my flower dies again
I'll never learn to grow more...
This my garden. 
They'll never be anyone else. 

I don't know how to speak to you when your not even a friend...
Nothing more could ever last so short
In such brief moments in time 
But be the soul purpose of all inspiration 
Leading to my nervous breakdown.
Those heartfelt years....
Repressed fears... 
Passion slipped away... 

Until my flower dies again
I'll never learn to grow more...
This my garden. 
Come... 

Take a walk through Martha's vineyard, 
Hold my hand...
If not invisible 
Lay beside the shaded tree
Stay with me awhile
If not together 
In your heart
As you are in mine. 

This my garden. 
Come... 

...

The sun setting between horizons
Lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment