Friday, August 16, 2013

Uncompassionate

(The pain of everyone surrounding me)
The blood drops down
From the nail of the cross...
E y e s  o p e n 
E y e s  c l o s e d
The vast ocean 
And I can't even cry a single drop for her... 

(Still the love of my life.)

Still a candle burning... 
Though the well runs dry  
Every October...
The trees point a certain direction in the sky
And that sky is an assortment of colours  
I'd do anything to write from... 
To breathe... 
To just dream a simple dream 
When you wake up to your life welcoming the day
Instead of refusing it... 

Some hail collides with monuments in the storm 
Of anguished words and misused drugs
In arms length away the trees are fading from my line of vision 
The sky is angry with me... 
You couldn't tell... 
My God is uncompassionate...

(The pain of everyone surrounding me)

The blood drops down
From the nail of the cross...
E y e s  o p e n 
E y e s  c l o s e d
The vast ocean 
And I can't even cry a single drop for her... 

(Still the soul of my light

Narrowing down to darkness....)

No comments:

Post a Comment