Friday, September 6, 2013

After Light

You may destroy yourself if you want to.
In the depth of the soul there's a face still appearing...
No boundaries now... you are free to wonder 
But may she still hear the insane voice calling 
Save me 
Save me... 
The trap of what has became a blessing.
If God had his best work belittled
By his own creation... 

No boundaries now... you are free to wonder 
But may she still hear the insane voice calling 
I will always love you
I will always love you...

Be this a new beginning
Or the end of all suns.  

The after light will guide me through
Pulsate the blood out from my heart 
To be become complexity elusive 
While the raven bird will fly from it's haven 
And what's left of my voice will carry on before me 
Written in a short hand made book
That was given to me by a stranger...

Who I will always love. 

Be this a new beginning
Or the end of all suns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment