Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Mass For Human Suffering

My life will bleed out all mixed emotions
Let it dissolve in the rain 
For tonight's music... 
This is a mass for human suffering 
A ritual to provoke you going over the edge. 
Tonight's panic in the dark
Drunken, disillusioned, mindless
Stoned, burned out
Benzodiazepines withdrawal syndrome 
Between doses 
Living hell. 

It's pathetic 
I'm not the only one whose in pain here 
We're all in pain. 
The fire will spread
And I will be the cause of it all. 
Where in your lifetime of mistakes 
Has ever given life a meaning? 

A memory of an unread letter 
Uses references to the film a very long engagement 
Seems I lost it all but my will to be creative 
Even in death and uncertainly after.
To write it all out because it still don't make sense
By some snowball effect 
I will miss this all the same, even greater.

Anyone who has loved me, you are loved in return. 
Religion you can pretend I don't care.
But the truth is,  I've tried to get in touch with you
Endless times, lonely Sundays on an evening breeze
Waiting for forgiveness. 
T h e   E y e s   o f   I n n o c e n c e 
This time I won't be praying for myself
As I become the next chapter of a book
I have no ending for... 

Would you absolve the darkness I've entered through
Would it be wrong to end myself if I'm not myself
Anymore? 
God, what are you exactly? 

Sunsets blinding... beauty in a rivers stream
Reflection, I am not there
I am make believe
Like you! 
Hollow wind fills the trees 
There's a murder of crows 
Picking away my flesh 

And the rest of the scene are picture stills 
From a Polaroid.

With passion pays a price 
A love so sound but you can't write the words 
For them to be spoken let alone spoken louder. 
And you can't be seen if you don't walk out that door 
Yourself.  
I fear the sound of that door behind
I fear the room I am in.  

Tonight's panic in the dark
Drunken, disillusioned, mindless
Stoned, burned out
Benzodiazepines withdrawal syndrome 
Between doses

Living hell. 


Even in death and uncertainly after.
To write it all out because it still don't make sense
By some snowball effect 
I will miss this all the same, even greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment