Thursday, September 26, 2013

For the Sense Of God

You are a light baring entity 
And through thin air and dust
The words
Seem to have new meaning... 
Unlike a prayer
That sometimes seems desperate 

But I don't have anything to say, really
Other than the fact that I'm a fool 
A fool for not believing. 
A fool for feeling... 
Everything so immensely...

Strong.

The sense of God...

I don't know as I really feel you

But I do? 

So I can just sit back awhile....
And let you carry the cross
For no weight on me.

No burden. 

...

This is a morning rise
In late September 
And you hear the chimes 
Calling out my name 
Or names of past friends
That never were before. 

I trust my instincts now.

Still weightless within the sounds
Not fair from heaven, in which we came from. 
Like staring into glassy eyes... 
Reflection of tears 
Be still 
To pour down your Sainted face... 

With grace 

We are not a part of the earth now.
That can never be. 
Without a part of me, 
In some small happenstance 
We are not a part of the earth now.
That can never be. 
Without a part of me

You are a light baring entity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment