Monday, September 30, 2013

Fragments Glisten Among Stainglass

I'm sure we where here before 
In some other past life, future forthcoming 
I lay down my damaged soul along the garlands 
Like decoration 
And fill the same pot of soil 
For the weeks to come.

Blessed is October... 

Dreaming in a corroded mind, an ailing body breathes thin air
For love in eyes to glisten like a gem 
T h r o u g h 
The same starry eyes of the eyes before. 
Reflecting stainglass. 
Rain separates us... quiet now like the silence between 
The gaps of the water droplets 
On the book final page...

The remorseful 
Devoured me 
(I was once alive and in tune with reality
But tortured in the depths
To find clarity...  
To find the right misery to create from, 
Now the days, the earth, seem limited 
You have no right, I am not wrong
When I say that-
I've lived through far to much suffering to
Burden another soul 

With poetry and charm. 

You must be warned.

I do believe... 
  
There is forgiveness for the end in mind.

...

I'm sure we were here before 
In some other past life, future forthcoming 
I retire my damaged soul along the garlands 
Like decoration 
And fill the same pot of soil 
For the weeks to come.

Blessed is October... 

Dreaming in a corroded mind, ailing body breathes thin air
For love in eyes to glisten like a gem.

F r a g m e n t s  A m o n g   S t a i n g l a s s 

No comments:

Post a Comment