Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy

Nothing to wonder on....
The shapes of fallen skies
Eyes rose, to the colour of the soul in you
Once crystal clear and vibrant. 
With just the right amount of mystery to withhold  
The lighting of the candle. 
The spark and the flame... 
The burning out.

The love and the hate. 
The sense that's died within.

Summers coming... summer's over
Where have you been my whole life...?
Discontinued. 
This is it. 
Why have you waited so long...?

...

The trains they pass by... 
On rails of silver delirium.
By which we all deserve not to be able to
Think or speak from time to time... 
I've heard enough of the babble. 
The jealousy the envy...
Reality is here, but I'm to far gone to be enlightened. 
I know the sentence is that of a criminal 
I know what is wrong.
Every hurt, every scar, every time I open my heart up
I feel the air is taken from me.... 

It is not possible to love anymore than I have. 

...

Play the role
From who is left... 
Fill the void 
Of broken promises. 

The tedious cycle of the everyday world 
Time capsule holds what is left of my dust...
Who I am, gone, missing... 

Play the role...

Of great performances. 

... 

Be happy like the rest of them. 

Summers coming... summer's over
Where have you been my whole life...?
Discontinued. 
This is it. 
Why have you waited so long

To be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment