Monday, September 9, 2013

Love Among Ghosts



You don't have to speak, say a word...
You don't have to stand up when I enter the room 
You don't have to hold back and say I'm wrong
I will always admit that... 

When under a certain light we are given life back
To hold and too cherish 
Together as ghosts;

From where I'm standing and from what I see
My vision is a bit blurry now..
Like the arrival of a dream
Some logic is missing some clarity void 
Where frustration and fear are bounded 
The human soul suspend paranoid...

Not by the ones who made their impressions
Time and time again.
Proving their love sufficient- by not only saying
But by conveying what is meant 
 I n  T h e i r  H e a r t
C o u l d   P o s s i b l y   H e a l . .  .

Could possibly be safe,
If only for a moment.
One day to become the keeper of the flame. 

From where I'm standing and from what I see
My vision is a bit blurry now..
Like the arrival of a dream
Some logic is missing some clarity void 
Where frustration and fear are bounded 
The human soul suspend paranoid...

But it doesn't prevent me from feeling what I feel
And what you feel is emptiness... 
And what I feel doesn't change a fucking thing...

The heart among strangers 

You don't have to speak, say a word...
You don't have to stand up when I enter the room 
You don't have to hold back the tears when I'm dying 
Because part of me is already gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment