Monday, September 16, 2013

Of Two Summerlands


Black procession in the rain
I never thought there was anything else but you 

The wind is getting cold 

Cold at heart
Indifference
Thought they were your best friends 

You're finally getting old

Tears & flowers 

From the one 
You never would expect. 

Always in love with you


....

My heart will bleed out
A silent flat line
The sound before the sound
B e f o r e
I purge your love.

And with love and loss

I purge myself as well... 

Let it be a well known fact
Her foreign accent still remains in the creative depths.
Still seeking sorrow for a cure
There is no cure for...

I never thought there was anything else but you.

The wind is getting cold.


...

I know you're not quite ready yet
But there's nothing to be afraid of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment