Thursday, September 5, 2013

Recalling

Faces are changing 
And so in the wind...
You ask me, how I'm doing
How is the life in the light of September
Any different...?
Than where we were before...
The noise from the car...
As it failed to start,
I will just walk on 
Recalling certain melancholy music 
In a time where I could feel the sadness behind my eyes.

... 

The meaning was deeper than...
The thoughts more clear...
And now a slave to prescriptions 
The candlelight on blurry eyes 
Receiving a vision of the colour red 
Streams idle from my arms... 
The warmth of something cold 
The fear of something beautiful 

The nervous system of my human form 
This body, 
The world around it... 
Consuming whole.  

Adding failure.


You ask me, how I'm doing
How is the life in the light of September
Any different...?
Than where we were before...
The noise from the car...
As it failed to start,
I will just walk on 

Recalling certain melancholy music 

No comments:

Post a Comment