Wednesday, September 4, 2013

s e q u e n c e

I am hallucinating within the lava
I am made of fire and the cold liquid will dissolve 
Me from me... the impending sense of doom
Don't look behind... don't look straight forward 

Forget that i was ever here...

Ever born, ever a question...
Ever significant...
Ever a gleam in those eyes...

It seems as though I'm living in a sequence 
I don't feel as though the flowers are in full bloom
Just yet... 
Because to everyone else the summer is over
But for me 
I'm still trying to figure out...
Where I was when all that time was spent? 

Some place elusive
Sooner or later numb to the fear
You are in danger! 
Of not living the life you were meant to live. 

Hallucinating within the lava
I am made of fire and the cold liquid will dissolve 
Me from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment