Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sheltered into Frames


I know there's still a place for me
When I am sheltered into frames 
I see through happy faces...
The children on the street without a care
But their own silly games...
I've watched the old lady feed the birds 
Despite the sign that says just the opposite...

I've heard it all before. 

There's still a place for her as well.

When you think about tomorrow 
And the time for sleep has already past into day light...
The summer is nearly gone
And I have not much left to say
Still hanging on every word like it will eventually mean something. 

Maybe immortalize us 
Before the road's end...

When I walk
I walk in 

S i l e n c e 

To hear if anyone's behind
To gladly follow in my footsteps 
As the walk towards the pier
Becomes a picture in a new frame. 

She was promise resting
On a pillow far from my own...  
There was a time when I would not over think
These emotions... and dwell.
But now my mind is shot, all mixed up.
Ready for bed, ready for the next chapter.  

The sadness is killing me and yet its
The only way I can express myself 
T r u t h f u l l y . . . 

And people will abandon you....
And absent are the ones we love...
Who can never understand.
Because the hurt, hurts to much... 

Absent are the ones we love...

I know there's still a place for me
When I am sheltered into frames 

No comments:

Post a Comment