Sunday, September 22, 2013

Something Lost & Found

And if there's reason to be alive
We'll be miles away (indifferent) 
The reason to be here
Was surely a matter of consequence 
Move- the curtains above
Feel the cold sun erase...
I'll never understand the other mind
I'll never feel their pain...

(I'll never learn from my mistakes) 
Like one can adapt to 
Living with regret... living for the day
It's all that haunts me
But I can't always wonder why 
The things that won't ever seem clear again.

Somethings lost, somethings found.

Poor habits turn ignition, idle cars.

No traffic signals 
No place to park.
I think this is just one night to call it off. 

And if there's no reason to be alive
We'll be heartbeats away (indifferent) 
Move- the curtains aside 
Feel the cold sun erase...
I'll never understand the otherside 
You'll never feel my pain 

Like I do. 

But I can't always wonder why 
The things that won't ever seem clear again.

Something lost, something found.

T H E  D U S T  O F  T H I S  O L D  P A P E R 


No comments:

Post a Comment