Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sync and Fade

There has to be a hiding place where 
No soul can harm me
Physically, emotionally...
To shut myself down
To not need anything or anyone...   

Inside the capsule running red...
Hands shaking eyes saw what could not be seen
I was human for a moment, paused between 
Funnel's songs... and  the everlasting memories 
R e m e m b e r   T h e   M o s t  E n u r d i n g  O n e s 

Because time like anything has it's deadline 
And my pulse can sense the ending beat 
Is near. 
Remember the first week how long it lasted?
Almost reality numbing, pain and fear 
Sync and fade, some passion lies on the harbor there. 
H o r i z o n s 
Drenched in blood and tears. 
The worlds that never spoke...
Not in so many words 
But sent hidden messages within poems 
Written to destroy myself... 
For ever believing I was strong enough. 

Enough. 

You never were.  

There has to be a hiding place where 
No soul can harm me
Physically, emotionally...
To shut myself down
To not need anything or anyone...   

Inside the capsule running red...
Hands shaking eyes saw what could not be seen

No comments:

Post a Comment