Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Eleven Wonders

Living on the edge for too long..
Finally the autumn is here
To let the senses flow through me 
P i e c e s  O f  M y  S o u l 
C o m  e  T o g e t h e r
O f  W h a t  W e r e  T h e  F r a g m e n t s . . .

Impossible to connect
I hear the crushed leaves 
A g a i n 
All the apples of the trees fall down.
Would you meet me half way
To death? 

Until death? 

I would like you to meet my spiritual guide 
(Imaginary friend)
Who thinks all things are possible...
All pain will mend 
Every sky is beautiful 
Every hurt will heal.
Every sun will shine anew
The stars will look more clearer.
And Sunday's will arrival with God inside you...

Fear without. 

...

Closer as my chest sinks in
Can't breathe...
Slowly reverses the air 
Reversing my feet 
Walking backwards in time;
The eleven wonders.... 
And down the river's stream
Of lost eyes
I see those pieces
T h o s e  F r a g m e n t s 
C o m  e  T o g e t h e r
A g a i n

Living on the edge for too long.

Would you meet me half way
To death? 

Until death? 

The eleven wonders.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment