Monday, September 16, 2013

The Human Core.

If you are hearing me
Without ever a word spoken
There is a deepness
A meaning that may never serve a purpose
To all that I fail to 
Come across... 
If you are hearing me
Without ever a word spoken
There is a deepness

That you may mean more than you know. 

...

The forest was damp this Sunday
As rain fell when hands were joined in candlelight
I didn't want to think, or even mention 
My savior escape, dependent enemy 
Always asking for more... 
Forever demanding. 

Where do we draw the line? 
Is there no pause or end for relief? 
My savior escape, dependent enemy 
Always asking for more,
And paying double the consequence 

(For what was once a portal to 
A beautiful world

Sickening.)

I n n o c e n c e   N o w 
On the judgment day of life 
This is not the time or place 
Last living memory
I will surrender to...
This is not the me I use to know,
I fail to keep little pieces from breaking apart
I fail, 
To surrender to... 
The needle that hurts just the right amount.

(For a portal to a beautiful world)

Sickening. 

I n n o c e n c e   N o w 
On the judgment day of life 

...

Ever worrisome is the heart
I strive to get close to you...
But you're miles away, within the eyes
I stare into 
A sense of understanding 
Without a history. 

If you are hearing me
Without ever a word spoken

There is a deepness

That you may mean more than you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment