Monday, September 23, 2013

The Mercy Paradox

Dying of love... 
She would cares me with her soul 
From a good safe distance...
The walls of my world always seem small
In comparison to everyone else surviving. 

We lock ourselves away...
Close the blinds to banish the light in.  
And listen to melancholy music;
Would you dare pore me drink? 
There's no point in worrying 
We're still afraid and afraid of what
Is the mercy paradox of my heart.
With failure to connect. 
I try to evaluate... I try to seek help
But help from whom? 

The letters are dying... 
Fading in the realms of atmospherics reds and blues.
What I can't stop avoiding... 
What I need to do to achieve my dying purpose. 
But does it have to come so soon? 

I try to evaluate... I try to seek help
But help from whom?  

Dying of love... 
She would cares me with her soul 

My dying purpose. 

Is the mercy paradox of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment