Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Clearing

5 months down the line...

I don't know this clear anymore
Don't notice these pale words 
Of prayers... 
Once spoken with grace
And a smile on your behalf....

For the muti-coloured trees 
To lose their sheltered leaves 
Over night.... so strangely  
Sadly intimate
E a r t h  & S k y
L o v e &  D e a t h
The way depression kept me away...
And you from living... the life you should have. 

(Without. 
Me.) 

Under frames,
Under closed windows 
Of moonlight's hidden face 

of 

L i g h t  &  D a r k 

of

W a r  & P e a c e 

Drinking out of a glass 
Half broken and half full 

Of my very own poison...
From my very own thirst...  

... 


I don't know this clear anymore
Don't notice these pale words 
Of prayers... 
Once spoken to me with grace
And a smile on your behalf....

My remembrance still 
While on a graves freshly buried 
I don't know which heart to believe 
The one that wants to remain here
Or the one that has to mourn to be freed

No name on the stone...
No softest eulogy
No bother for ghosts...
That haunt loves ritual 

My name is not on the epitaph 

Before... 

But within eyes, you can see clearly 

5 months down the line...

I don't know this clear anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment