Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Father

Waiting for the end
From the corridor you speak of ghosts
And such presence I am relative too 
Don't you pray for me... 
Don't you burn out the last candle 
In the vacant room...
That needs no light 
My child you are not born yet...
You may never call me father...

You may never live the day. 

Father, how do you live without sex?  
How do you live without temptation... 
Father, how do you believe without seeing?

Seeing is not believing
It’s just so simple to ignore the things

We can’t accept;

So tears are empty on my sleeve
Because I had to have at least one drink
(One to remove me... one to include me,
The pain is the thirst and the thirst is the pain...)
Trade a little part of me for a piece of you
Is never fair but we are obligated to 
(Losing control... 

To find such words to praise. ) 

What if I can't meet you half way? 
What if your whole time with me was just a waste?

I'm too dead for this life. 

I'm to alone...
With all this love.

To hate.  

Waiting for the end
From the corridor you speak of ghosts

And I feel like one of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment