Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Masquerade

Borderline
We cross a bridge over stepping stones
We lose the tracks, within the infinity of fear
That waits on the otherside, there's nothing more to say.
Nothing new for your lecture to the Gods
I was good. I was pure...
No one's innocent 
Just a child... 
The soul carrier of my heart...

And you held the key. 

Broken glass surrounded 
Where valuables of the past
Assembled
The masquerade 
Hands felt cold and cold within 
The palms of Ghosts
That 
Allowed warmth in. 
The trial of the candle speaks of burning flames 
Much larger than the room inside me.

On the autumn's edge.  

We cross a bridge over stepping stones
We lose the tricks, within the infinity of fear
That waits on the otherside, there's nothing more to say.
Nothing new for your lecture to the Gods
I was good. I was pure
No one's innocent 
Just a child... 
The soul carrier of my heart...

And you held the key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment