Friday, October 4, 2013

Mystery's Universal

Hourglass of mine, our glass of wine  
The reasons behind the frail emotions
Mystery's universal...
May that never change 
May that always be unknown, beloved. 
Just no desire left to break the glass 
To shatter the pieces 
Burned into remembrance...

The love for you I have. 

To come undone, got used to the drugs
There are no pills for me. 
There is no cure... 
Right down to the very core...

Staring down the water's reflection 
Name on the stone 
Unspoken to me, unwritten 
In plan English.
Something you do not speak

The love for you I have. 

The good the evil 
The forces unknown 
I am with you, in your grace
Must reinforce the ego 
I am worshiped yet I have no self esteem.  
Spirit won't suffer... 
The human body decays...

Just no desire left to break the glass 
To shatter into pieces 
Burned into remembrance...

The reasons behind the frail emotions
Mystery's universal...

May that never change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment