Monday, October 14, 2013

October (II) Being in Light

Hold your being in light
So Saint Once
On sky of river's stream
It's amber reflection 
Silhouetted my grace again
((In nature))
This one way bridge to the final core  

On graves and fallen Limbs 

And you brushstroke aside my hair 
Through the everlasting wind 

Forgive me in the passing 
On this eleventh day in October
Through the cold breeze 
Against the autumn trees 
Of promise ghost... 

Like the leaves now missing

O n e   W a y   B r i d g e   T o   T h e   F i n a l  C o r e .

It's just a temporary thought of you
Clouds follow...
I want to hold dear
However long, that may haunt me
And haunt me 
Forevermore 

However long, that may haunt me
And haunt me 
Forevermore 

I still think of you
I still see your face on the other side 

This dismal clarity 
Of pills and tea I drink... 

Just once I want to meet you 
Just once I want to see you
Just once... 
I want to hold your... 

B e i n g  I n  L i g h t.

No comments:

Post a Comment