Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October (III) She

We are one, 
We are free...
And at last, the serve changes
Serve dividing 
((Second sun))

We swing upon the trees
And I hold your garland 
Around my wrists 
Yes, it feels like Sunday 
But every tomorrow 
Is another space between
It haunts me still,
The loss and this empty churchyard 
Without a bell to chime in... 
As I rest, unknowingly 
Forevermore 

Away from my human form
Presence still on earth.  

But I read the lines 
In hours that ignite my soul. briefly
To speak to you from afar 
Do you hear me? 
Is that a plane in the sky? 
Is there a plan in your eyes? 
(Don't tell me, just appear.) 
Revert your clouds back to me... 

Mourn between; pauses 
Warm sips of tea 

My, how I mourn for...
The spirit I was 

Flowers wilted in the frail vase- 
My bedside of holy sentiments 
Losing all belief  within fear 
That never had it all, but felt the heart was full
And life was content just dreaming. 

O how I mourn for...
The solution to end all pain.

... 

October breeze flows in
Summer is surly gone
My beloved 
But the wind is no longer sweet. 
No, 
Smells of autumn and captivating 
R a i n d r o p s 
Upon the fallen leaves... 

But the wind is no longer sweet. 
No, 
The wind is sour 

From no victory. 

...

Yes, it feels like Sunday...

Goodnight to you wherever you sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment