Friday, November 1, 2013

Rare Beauty

Try to paint the world with new colour
Hum a song so familiar, played repeatedly 
The safest place is right here at home... 
And the morning is calling my name.
Prayers on the afterthought of dying...
Have mercy through the wind
The promise perceptive
Seen with blurry eyes...

What cannot be seen. 

My senses colliding, with the ocean waves... 
This rare beauty, presence within
Treasure to find...    
Feels like my soul,,, longs to swim 
But drowns into the deep darkness 
That once lulled me to rest... 

I hear those planes within miles 
But I can't determine where they go from here... 

With mothers whisper
With fathers fearless drive through the back roads...
I am here and I am without them...
I am there and I'm not forgotten...
And I try so desperately to keep those memories perceived 

The love inside.
From falling over. 

This rare beauty, presence within
Treasure to find...    
Feels like my soul. 

Try to paint the world with new colour
Hum a song so familiar, played repeatedly 
The safest place is right here at home... 
And the mourning is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment