Thursday, October 10, 2013

T h e C l a r i t y

Speak to me from beyond the wall of sleep
The vial, closed inside.
It would be nice to remain here 
Immortalized for something meaningful 
It would be in a lie if i didn't say that I loved you 
In some devastating way... 
The fear of it all, and what you expected from me. 

Those ends of lines I couldn't change 

Make my life or those around me any better.

Today I saw the face of the old shepherd's gray
Monument 
Forgiveness in Will. 
People called him Christ, but I am particle to the bible.
To any organized religion...
You don't need four walls to pray... 

Or be judge for what you believe in 
When the world has it's own complexities. 
Most people you come across have no since of wonder.. 
While others are so caught up in it 
There's no margin for air... 

To breathe without fallen deeper. 

The sky falls as well. 

Deprived of the innocence 

But I desperately believe that there is life somewhere, after. 
Though I truly believe my time here is spent... 
A premonition that dies young, recreating 
If only God or some force could give me the clarity,
Heal what it is, I don't know. 

Speak to me from beyond the wall of sleep
The vial, closed inside.
It would be nice to remain here 
Immortalized for something meaningful 
It would be in a lie if i didn't say that I loved you 
In some devastating way... 



No comments:

Post a Comment