Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Columbarium


I'm losing my eyes... 
To see the world in such a way...
I'm losing.
This one cold hand into the vast entities of sleep
Don't make a deal with him...
Just bargain with my origins after I'm dead
Take anything you please...

I won't need them. 

Help me in the dark find the reasons
For this half eaten apple 
Bottomless to core... 
Deprived me... inspired me
Lead me to the spirit dweller...  

I still want to hear the music echo 
In the candlelight rooms... 
Before I've risen... 

To see the world in such a way...
I'm losing.

I wish to be 
Buried 
Not 
Cremated. 

(In the columbarium
Though, it's peaceful still)

I wish to be 
Buried 
Not 
Cremated. 

With a proper headstone.

Something worth taking a picture of
Shaded under the dreaming trees 
I can call my own...

I can call my own.

... 

Fragmentation of your feelings...
Slow... slow
Hallow is the path I walk  
Beseech you the written word...
THE WRITTEN WORD

IS

NOT

DEAD

UNTIL 

THE BLOOD RUNS COLD.

Fragmentation's of your healing...
Slow... slow
Hallow is the path I walk  
Beseech you the written word...
THE WRITTEN WORD

IS

NOT

DEAD

UNTIL 

THE BLOOD RUNS COLD.

...


THE BLOOD RUNS…

No comments:

Post a Comment