Wednesday, October 9, 2013

To Be Continues

Let me go
Let me free
Dyad of of the woods
Repeating 
My voice once stagnate in the air...
No church chimes for me
No bells on mount pleasant high today 
The soul lingers on in pain... 
Her refusal to connect with me 
Or reconnect with anyone
Let me go
Let me free 
Dyad of the woods
Repeating  

Self sacrifice at my hands... 

It's just the disillusion of a dream 
Stay calm for moments of clarity 
Calm and becalm 
The depression drowns in the stream
H e r e 
O f

 T o  B e  C o n t i n u e s . . .

The nearby river where I rest on the rocks 
Now I walk through... 
Benevolent as a ghost... 
Calm and becalm. 
The nearby river where I rest on the rocks 

It's just the disillusion of a dream 
To stay calm for moments of clarity 
Calm and becalm 

Let me go
Let me free  

Dyad of of the woods

Self Sacrifice at my hands... 

No comments:

Post a Comment